Sensational Snow Days
Sensational Snow Days is a two month-long winter reading program provided by the Warren County Library to promote family and community engagement as well as prevent the educational slide that can occur during seasonal breaks with school-aged children.
This winter reading program is open to all ages!
DECEMBER 3RD – JANUARY 26TH
To participate, stop in at any library location or SIGN IN HERE!
Don’t have a Beanstack account? Follow these steps to create one that you can use to participate in library programs!
January Special Events
Click on the images below to learn more about each event or view this printable PDF.
Complete Any Combination of These Activities for a total of 5!:
- Read/Download/Listen to a Book
- Complete Snow Day Activities on Beanstack -and/or- pick up a Grab and Go activity at your
local library branch* *available during limited times only!*
- Attend a Winter Reading Event or any library program (including story times!)
- Download music from Freegal, a magazine from RBdigital Magazines (formerly Zinio) or ebooks/audiobooks from Libby and Overdrive!
- Also, check out our Kids media section including Tumblebooks!
Upon completing your Sensational Snow Days log you will be entered for a chance to win a prize!
No printing is required for digital logs. Simply verbally confirm that you’ve completed your Sensational Snow Days log at the circulation desk to receive your completion prize!
- Go to warrenpl.beanstack.org
- If you have already registered for a Beanstack account, simply log in! Otherwise you can register an individual for an account, or register an entire family by choosing another child or register another adult when prompted.
- Upon registration, each individual will receive their first badge and will be able to begin logging books and activities!
- After completing the reading and activity requirements, you’ll be prompted to go to any library location to pick up your completion prize!
Cool Things To Do - Snow Day Edition
We have all the lists you’ll need to set your child up for reading success this winter.