Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library/Warren County is a non-profit volunteer organization providing important funding for program support as well as needed materials and equipment which would not be possible otherwise.
As an organization, Friends of the Library supports the library in many ways. The group:
- makes direct gifts of material and equipment
- provides volunteer help for library events
- organizes and conducts used book sales
- sponsors special programs and events
- helps raise community awareness of our library’s achievements and needs
As a Friend of the Library you will benefit from:
- members-only previews of book sale items
- the satisfaction of supporting your local public library
Membership in the Friends of the Library / Warren County is open to anyone interested in the Warren County Public Library. Membership dues are tax deductible.
To join FOL, simply print the membership form and enclose the completed form along with a check payable to Friends of the Library / Warren County to the following address:
175 Iron Skillet Ct.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
You can now support the Friends by using the Kroger Community Rewards program. Click here to enroll and make sure to pick Warren County Public Library Friends of the Library as your organization!
You can also support the Friends by using Amazon Smile. Just designate Friends of the Library Warren County Inc as your charitable donation of choice.
- Lynn Kruger President [email protected] (270) 784-2182
- Kathryn Oliver Vice President / Membership Chair [email protected] (270) 392-9646
- Nancy Bridges Secretary [email protected] (270) 792-7789
- Marya Turley Treasurer [email protected] (270) 784-7789
- Sharon Crawford Event Coordinator [email protected] (270) 781-4255
- Laura Beth Fox-Ezell Friend of the Library [email protected] (270) 792-2277
- Lynne Peaks Friend of the Library [email protected] (270) 792-3978
- Nadine Sage Friend of the Library [email protected] (270) 991-2276
- Beth Smtih Friend of the Library [email protected] (270) 320-2282
- Andrea Zirnstein Friend of the Library [email protected] (612) 270-1773