Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library/Warren County is a non-profit volunteer organization providing important funding for program support as well as needed materials and equipment which would not be possible otherwise.
As an organization, Friends of the Library supports the library in many ways. The group:
- makes direct gifts of material and equipment
- provides volunteer help for library events
- organizes and conducts used book sales
- sponsors special programs and events
- helps raise community awareness of our library’s achievements and needs
As a Friend of the Library you will benefit from:
- members-only previews of book sale items
- the satisfaction of supporting your local public library
Membership in the Friends of the Library / Warren County is open to anyone interested in the Warren County Public Library. Membership dues are tax deductible.
To join FOL, simply print the membership form and enclose the completed form along with a check payable to Friends of the Library / Warren County to the following address:
175 Iron Skillet Ct.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Friends of the Library Membership Form
You can now support the Friends by using the Kroger Community Rewards program. Click here to enroll and make sure to pick Warren County Public Library Friends of the Library as your organization!
If you have any questions, please contact FOL President Lynn Kruger at (270) 784-2182 or [email protected].
- Lynn Kruger President
- Nancy Bridges Vice President
- Marya Turley Treasurer
- Deanna Jenkins Secretary / Membership Chair
- Sandy Cummins Capitol Books Manager
- Melody Glover Capitol Books Manager
- Laura Beth Fox-Ezell Friend of the Library
- Nadine Sage Friend of the Library
- Gene Wilson Friend of the Library
- Beth Stamps Friend of the Library