Friday, February 23, 2018 @ 6 P.M.
Note: Rules and regulations reflected on the word list ARE NOT upheld by the Warren County Public Library’s Spellabration program.
Warren County Public Library will host the Spellabration adult spelling bee on Friday, February 23, 2018 at the Sloan Convention Center beginning at 6 p.m.!
Spellabration 2018 will be themed ‘Game of Words’, based on George R.R. Martin books that inspired the acclaimed HBO series.
Join us for music, group competitions and an exhibition of materials from Warren County Public Library’s new makerspace, the Idea Lab! By the end of the night, teams will walk away with the spirit, table, and costume awards and one team will win the coveted Traveling Trophy!
Doors open at 5:30. Tickets can be purchased for $20 at the door. This year’s competition will feature a catered meal, cash bar and silent auction.
Proceeds benefit Warren County Public Library’s event programming.
Want to participate? Contact us!
Sponsorship inquiries: [email protected]
Past Spellabration Winners:
- 2016: Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- 2015: Bowling Green Independent School District
- 2014: Community Action of Southern Kentucky
- 2013: Warren County Public Library
- 2012: English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley, LLP
- 2011: Bowling Green Independent School District
- 2010: Warren County Public Library
- 2009: WBKO Hometown Spell-A-Vision
- 2008: Bowling Green Independent School District
- 2007: WKU DELO: Division of Extended Learning and Outreach
- 2006: Kerrick, Stivers, Coyle & Van Sant, PLC