Placing a Hold Request
NOTE: You cannot place holds through the catalog on digital titles (eBooks, eAudioobooks, eVideo, eMusic, or eComics).
For titles available via OverDrive, you will have to use the OverDrive site, the OverDrive app, or the Libby app.
To place a request for an item please follow the steps below:
- Go to the WCPL catalog at catalog.warrenpl.org.
- You can search by typing in the “Quick library search” field
- More specific searches can be made by selecting an option from the Search menu.
- Input your criteria in the search field and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Review results, and click Place Request for the desired item
- Login to your Online Library Account.
- Input your Barcode and your Password, and click Log In.
- Password should be the last four digits of your phone number when you registered.
If this does not work, call any WCPL location to reset your password, or click on “Forgot your password?” for your password to be emailed to you.
- Select desired Pickup Library from the drop down menu, and click Submit Request.
- You may have to click Continue to confirm your request.
- You may review your holds requests by selecting Requests from the My Account menu. The items status will be “Active” or “Pending.”
When the item is available for pickup, you will receive notification either by phone or email, depending on the notification type you selected in your library account. The item status displayed on the Requests page of your account will be “Held.”
If you need assistance, please call a WCPL branch location.